Starting on September 21st, there will be a total of 700 NFTs (which equates to 100 available per Common Canvas Spanky artist), that will be for sale at $500 and can be purchased directly on Nifty's. In this article, we'll explain how you can participate in the initial purchase event and how you can purchase these NFTs!
Before we get into the specifications of the event, it's important to note the following:
- For the initial purchasing event, you can purchase with our purchasing partner Stripe directly through your Credit or Debit card.
- With your purchases, your wallet will be shown alongside your DAI balance - there's no need to acknowledge this for the initial purchase event based on those details above.
- If purchased and you have two Nifty's wallet addresses, you'll want to be aware of the address associated with your purchase as that is the wallet that will hold your NFTs. For example, if you have two Nifty's addresses (Twitter and Email) and if you're logged in under your Twitter account information when making the purchase, your NFT will be located in your Twitter Nifty's wallet.
- For the purposes of this article, the screenshot and gifs below are for demonstration purposes only. These screenshots do not reflect the actual event that begins on September 21st.
How do Purchases work?
- To begin, you'll want to head to https://niftys.com/events/common-canvas/spanky and scroll down until you come across one of the available boards for purchase on the Common Canvas event page:
- A separate pop-up will appear allowing you to enter your credit or debit card details:
- As mentioned above, your wallet information is displayed along with your DAI balance - you can disregard these details for this initial event as you can directly purchase via credit or debit.
- Once entered, you'll want to click the "Buy for $500" button:
- Once pressed, you'll receive the broadcasting transaction message which means your NFT purchase is being processed:
- Once the transaction is complete, you'll receive a Success confirmation message! You can then either view your collection showing your NFT or click the "Ok, I'm done" message to return back to the Common Canvas event page:
- If you return back to the Common Canvas Spanky event page, the available editions will update showing your purchase:
What if I don't see my NFT in my collection?
We'll be happy to help if your NFT hasn't made its way to your collection. However, there may be a slight delay in receiving the NFT. This is due to verification with our payment partner - please allow for 1 to 2 minutes for the NFT to make its way to your collection.
If all available editions are sold out, how do I purchase one?
Once all editions are sold out, the only place to purchase will be on Nifty's marketplace should the original holder decide to sell. You can also make an offer to available sellers to express interest in purchasing! For more details on how to make those offers, you can view our support article here.