Before proceeding forward, it's recommended you review our How do I export my Nifty's Wallet private key? article to understand the risks and warnings associated with withdrawing your funds via this method.
- Please also note that it’s recommended you use the Palm bridge for your DAI before sending DAI directly to exchanges like Coinbase or Binance, this way your funds aren’t stuck on Palm. For the Palm Bridge, you can head there here: https://app.palm.io/bridge
How do I import the private key(s) into MetaMask?
- By clicking the MetaMask icon, you'll want to begin by clicking the "circle icon" in the top right-hand corner of the MetaMask pop-up located next to the network indicator. You'll then select "Import Account" via the drop-down menu:
- From there, you'll be directed to the Import page within MetaMask. You'll then paste your private key and from the Nifty's reveal link and click “Import”:
- And that's it! Your account has been imported into MetaMask.
What if my balance isn't updating once the key has been imported?
- For additional information on how to proceed forward once your key has been added to MetaMask, we recommend connecting with MetaMask directly by either submitting a support request here or accessing their help center here.
- Additional helpful MetaMask articles include: