With your MetaMask wallet configured, you have the ability to purchase DAI separately from our Wyre partner. Before proceeding further, it's recommended you double confirm you've read up on:
How to purchase DAI (pDAI) on Palm Network:
* If you're also interested, you can follow along by heading to https://app.palm.io/
After your MetaMask wallet configuration, you have the ability to purchase DAI one of two ways:
- Fiat Onramp: Buying DAI directly on Palm
- Token Bridge: Bridge DAI between ETH and Palm
- Transfer NFTs between ETH and Palm (this feature is not yet available on Nifty's)
- Using the Fiat Onramp, you can directly purchase DAI on Palm with Wyre. Similar to purchasing Wyre directly on Nifty's and the DAI being deposited into your Nifty's wallet, the same principle applies here. Wyre lets you use a credit/debit card to directly deposit DAI purchased from Palm right into your MetaMask account. You'll want to click the "Buy DAI Now" button where a separate pop-up will appear with the purchase flow:
- The Palm bridge can be used to transfer DAI tokens between the Palm network and Ethereum. When tokens are transferred from Ethereum to Palm, the bridge will top up the destination address with a small amount of PALM.
- Please also keep in mind that a small fee is required to move assets across the bridge from Palm to Ethereum, charged in DAI. This fee covers the cost of gas on Ethereum, and also goes towards carbon offset projects.
- To begin, you'll want to again ensure that you've connected and configured your MetaMask wallet. From here, you'll want to have your origin and destination networks selected.
- For example, if bridging DAI from Ethereum to Palm, your Origin Network will be mainnet and your Destination Network will be Palm
- Once the networks are selected, you'll then want to select the Token type and the Transfer amount. In the screenshot provided above, I have a balance of 0 DAI on my Mainnet network within MetaMask, so I do not have an available transfer amount.
- Once the Token type and Transfer amount are selected, you'll then want to provide your destination address. The destination address is where we want this DAI to go. For the purpose of Nifty's, you can either send it directly to your MetaMask Wallet or you can send it directly to your Nifty's Wallet address which is located on your profile page.
- Your MetaMask wallet address is available to copy under the "account" information located next to the connected status:
- Once you have the available information added, you can click the start transfer button which will begin the process of transferring that information. You will see a confirmed message once the transfer is complete!