You have an awesome NFT that you're interested in selling on the Nifty's marketplace! In this article, we'll explain the process for selling your NFTs. As a seller, you have the ability to sell the NFT that you own.
Having the Sell Yours option appear:
- Before we look into the steps of selling, you'll be want to be sure you're connected to your Nifty's wallet that holds your NFTs and the sell yours option displays for you:
- If you're seeing multiple Nifty's addresses, that's due to logging in using Twitter and Email at one point. If the sells yours option isn't displaying and you're logged in using Twitter, log out and log back in under your email address and re-connect to your Nifty's wallet on the marketplace.
- If you're seeing multiple Nifty's addresses, that's due to logging in using Twitter and Email at one point. If the sells yours option isn't displaying and you're logged in using your email, you'll need to log out and log back in under your Twitter details and re-connect to your Nifty's wallet on the marketplace.
- If you only have one Nifty's wallet address, please feel free to move on to the next steps!
How does the Sell Yours option work?
- You can access the Sell Yours option by first heading to the NFT you're looking to sell and locating the Buy it Now -> Sell Yours option under the Market section:
- A screen will pop up showing the Sell Yours process. Here you'll be able to set your sell price and how long you want the sell offer to be available (by using the drop-down arrow located next to the offer expiration). You have the ability to choose between 1, 3, or 7 days:
- Once your NFT is placed for sale, you'll receive a separate screen that shows confirmation that your sell offer is up and live:
- Your sale listing will then be displayed on the marketplace. As long as your sale offer had not yet been accepted, you can cancel your offer at anytime: